Ok moving on.
The theme of the meeting was "Building it Big" and I left Clearwater with a plan to do just that!
Here's my goals:
1. I want a BIGGER team and to promote to team leader. What does that mean you might ask? It means I want more people on my team, more "recruits"! I want to make more money and that's one of the best ways to do that! I also want other women to be able to what I'm doing - which is help provide for my family while doing a job I enjoy. I want to be a leader! Recruiting and promoting is NEVER a requirement at UBAM. I want this for me regardless!
2. I want BIGGER interaction with my local schools and libraries. I want to get more of these amazing books into the hands of children in my community! This means holding books fairs, doing fundraisers and all sorts of other events and activities. Currently, I'm planning an author visit for two schools this coming fall. But there is SO much more I want to do!
3. I want to coordinate next year's regional training, to make it BIGGER for our growing company!
4. I want BIGGER paychecks so I can save for next years national conference in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
5. I have already started the process of becoming a coordinator for Books to the Rescue - a program that equips first responders with books and stuffed animals that are given to children in crisis situations to help soothe or distract them. This has definitely got me thinking BIG!
So all in all, I am aiming high. I am confident and capable and planning to work on each of these goal until I've accomplished them all!
But maybe YOU can help! Want to know how? Keep reading.
You can help by joining my team. But don't do it because you think you're doing me a favor. Do it because you are serious about Usborne books. Join because you want to spread literacy or make money or save for a vacation or get a discount or whatever your reason, You can easily earn back the cost of your starter kit plus there's no monthly minimums. UBAM is easy peasy in so many BIG ways!
Not ready to commit? Then HOST A PARTY! You get free books for doing next-to nothing. It's a no brainer and yet so many people think it's some kind of trap. Get real, people. There's no scheme. You invite your family and friends, they buy books, and you get freebies. It's really that easy. Easy work and BIG rewards!
Maybe you're one of those people that just aren't into doing parties because fill this in with your various reasons. Eh, I'm not much for "those" parties or direct sales in general....unless it's a product I LOVE! So if you are one of those people, no biggie, you can still help by referring your friends, your child's teacher or coach, or help me get involved with your church or homeschool co-op, etc. There are all kinds of programs suitable for all kinds of needs - just another BIG way you can impact my business.
Of course if all of that is still not ideal for you, another HUGE way you can help is by commenting, "liking" and SHARING my posts. Every little bit helps in a BIG way.
Whew. That was a BIG one!